Click into individual product pages or scroll down to read more reviews about the kettlebells this series
What is the difference between our Powder Coat Kettlebells and other 'powder coat kettlebells'?
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, We craft these kettlebell so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime
- ACCURACY, we guarantee the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 0.3 kilograms or we will replace the bell at NO cost
- SMOOTH FINISH, Pay close attention to the finish when comparing to images of others. Kettlebell Kings Powder Coat Kettlebells have a smoother finish because our casting process creates a smoother surface to powder coat over. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms
- GRAVITY CAST & PRECISION MADE, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
#1 Choice of our gym and professional training customers!
- FREE SHIPPING, Kettlebells normally ship for almost as much as they cost!
- COLORED BANDS on HANDLES, Color specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over, bands are coded to to international standards for easy identification
- STAMPED, In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working with in either measurement
- HANDLE GRIP, Powder coating make a great gripping surface when your hands are sweating, also holds chalk better than other kettlebell paint
- SINGLE CAST, Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- POWDER COATING, is the most durable form of kettlebell paint available and lasts longer than traditional kettlebell paint
- LOGO, Kettlebell Kings logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
REVIEWS from Kettlebellkings.com & Google reviews about our Powder Coat Kettlebells:
- "The quality is higher than Rogue or Onnit and much more cost friendly. I can't say enough good things about this company or my experience.." - Tom
- "Loving my new powder coated bells from Kettlebell Kings. I own several Cap kettlebells, but the enamel coating has chipped in several areas. The powder coating on the Kettlebell Kings bells are holding up nicely. They have a smooth, but 'grippy', texture to them." - Jason
- "This is my first experience with Kettlebell Kings, and it won't be my last. I'm a kettlebell gym owner, and I know good bells and these bells are the real deal. Will be rounding out the set I started." - Joseph
- " I love the powder coat kettlebell, the handle is just the right size for my hands and the coating on it makes it nonslip when your hands get sweaty while doing swings. I will definitely be purchasing more." - Robin
- "Finally settled on this kettlebell brand and glad that I did! Handle is large enough to get both hands in comfortably for two-handed swings which was a concern as I read review after review about this being an issue for men with larger hands. Meets my expectations 100% and I will be buying the 24 KG when back in stock." - Nate
Designed to give you the strength and cardio workout you desire for a long time to come!
If you think you have found a comparable kettlebell at a more competitive price, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here and we will see if we can price match!
SEE SPECS ON PRODUCT PAGES