Attend a kettlebell certification to learn how to move safely, effectively or learn how to teach.
Move and Teach Better
The kettlebell is a powerful tool that will help build strength, awareness, conditioning, coordination and athleticism. Whether you want to learn how move better yourself or grow your facility, empower your staff and provide more value to your clients this certification is for you. With the Foundation to Flow series by Kettlebell Kings you are going to be introduced to a method that will take the most novice kettlebell user to a professional while keeping it educational and entertaining.
About The Certification:
Learn from the best. Marcus Martinez has over 10 years experience in kettlebell training and is one of the pioneers of this training method. With the Foundation to Flow series you will be introduced to a method that will take the most novice kettlebell user to a pro. The fundamentals learned and performed properly are what will allow you to do more with the kettlebell. With this knowledge you can take your training to a fun and intricate place of creativity and play which breaks up the monotony of workouts!
- Move seamlessly, almost effortlessly in different planes
- Enhance athleticism
- Limitless space of potential and progress for yourself and your clients
Want to be notified about upcoming certification dates, have questions about attending or hosting a Kettlebell Certification? Ask Us!
What Makes This Certification Different?
With the Foundation to Flow Certification you will find a blend of hard and flow style to be able to choose the appropriate method to apply at the right time with the right person. The F2F System will teach you the foundation to master the basic movements and then expand on them into strong, powerful, useful creative flows. What makes a kettlebell so powerful the ability to transition from different planes and angles quickly making you a resilient more competent mover. We go into more rotational work as well as the break down of flow and how it pertains to athletic endeavors. It is also a ton of fun!
What is Covered in a 2 Day Course?
- Intro - Building community-driven mindful coaches
- The System and Why - Foundation to Flow Principles
- Mindful Breathing and why it matters
- Efficient and Dynamic Warmup
- Hold your ground - Learning how to Stabilize and Prepare Your body for the bell
- Hinge Series and Variations - The Deadlift and Swing + Variations
- Pull Series - The Row and Clean + Variations
- Push Series - The Squat and Press + Variations
- Recap from Day 1
- Pull series - Snatch + Variations
- Rotational Series - Controlled Movements -
- Rotational Series - Explosive Movements
- Programming for best results
- Coaching Series
- Flow Series - How to flow and building athleticism
- Final Flow - Tying it all together
Who Attends Kettlebell Certifications
Fitness enthusiast who wants to get more from their kettlebell, learn how to use and program the kettlebell, the fundamentals, how to flow with a kettlebell
Coaches who want to add more value to their client’s experience, learn the intricacies of kettlebell training, how to train groups, proper cues to enhance kettlebell coaching
Who Attends Kettlebell Certifications?
Kettlebell Experience of all types attend this certification. This methodology will enhance the skill level of any experience level.