The number one choice of the biggest Kettlebell Sport events, official kettlebell of:
- Steve Cotter & IKFF
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs World Championship
- The TX Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- California Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- Japan Kettlebell Sport Championship
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, we construct these kettlebells so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for life
- COLOR CODED, each individual weight is colored coded to a specific color for easy identification and international competition standards
- WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurace and competitions.
- HANDLE, 35mm diameter is the international standard and provides a larger surface area to push out reps
- ACCURACY, we guarantee the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 0.3 kilograms or we will replace the bell at NO cost
- TOP QUALITY, steel used for durable and long lasting construction
- GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds.
- NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts.
- traditional kettlebells are made with welding the handles, bodies or bottom -- this makes kettlebells break easy -- NO WELDING on our Kettlebell Sport Competition Series
- NO FILLERS, each weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight.
- traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold and filled with fillers like saw dust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight
- BALANCE, advanced casting along with no fillers shifting around inside equals better balance during repetitions
- NO RATTLE, fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle
- MADE for Kettlebell Sport, meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), IKFF and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) standards.
Quotes from Product Pages
"I own a number of KB's, cast iron RKC's, competition KB's and a couple of Spuds KB's. The competition KB I purchased from KB Kings is the best one I own. Great KB, Great service, Great workouts." - Bruce
"LOVE THIS BELL! The balance in this bell is perfect, LOVE the way it lays on my forearm. Did a 202 rep training session the other day with ZERO soreness/tenderness in my forearm afterwards. Wish I had a whole set of these bells!!" - Hillary
"The Sport Competition Series are the most comfortable and well make kettlebells I have used yet. I will continue to add more to my collection!" - Paul
"These kettlebells are the new design and are the best I've ever used in regards to weight distribution in the bell. No fillers to become loose over time. I'll be replacing EVERY WEIGHT I have with this style kettlebell. Thanks for an awesome product and of course, FREE SHIPPING!" - Blake