Click into individual product pages to read more reviews about the kettlebells this series
The kettlebells in our Pound Series are created in American style 5 pound increments. We designed this series for those not used to using kilograms in their workouts. Structurally, the kettlebells are the same as our other lines, they are gravity cast and cast as one solid piece with no welding. The big advantage is the more familiar weight increments of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60 pounds like most Americans are used to lifting.
IMPORTANT FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS KETTLEBELL UNIQUE:
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SMOOTH FINISH, Pay close attention to the finish when comparing to images of others, specifically how rough the finish looks and if there is the appearance of a seam. Casting a kettlebell leaves a seam or sharp rise across the middle of the underside of the handle. This seam needs to be filed down before the kettlebell is finished. Some companies do not remove this sharp seam and this can carve up your hand. Kettlebell Kings Kettlebells have a smoother finish because our casting process creates a smoother surface and imperfections are moved before applying the paint. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms.
- DESIGNED, with longer surface area on top to grip during high repetition kettlebell swings, Other kettlebells are more round at the top and do not fit both hands for kettlebell swings
Features: If a kettlebell does not have the features below it will easily chip and crack and not stand up to normal wear and tear. Make sure any kettlebell you buy is cast as one piece and is Gravity Cast if you want it to last. For this reason our cast iron kettlebells are the best for the price on the web.
- FREE, FAST, SAFE SHIPPING,We ship all kettlebells for free, the same day we receive the order before 5 PM central. We triple box each kettlebell along with styrofoam inserts so it arrives in pristine condition
- SINGLE CAST, Made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- GRAVITY CAST, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
SMOOTH FINISH, No Welds, Weak Spots, Seams or Burrs which tear up your skin during workouts on poorly cast kettlebells
FLAT BASE, for easy storage and handling
Cast Iron Kettlebells are the epitome of what comes to mind for a classic Russian Kettlebell. These Kettlebells are used by the United States armed forces as well as professional teams in all major sports. Cast Iron Kettlebells are considered the best value on the market because they are gravity cast with no welds, weak spots, seams or burrs, but are priced less than most brands of kettebells available. The one piece casting makes these kettlebells extremely durable when you cannot quite complete the last rep and drop the kettlebell to the floor.