Kettlebells + Battle Ropes: The Ultimate Workout Combo
EXPAND TO VIEW FULL DESCRIPTION
- Looking to create a habit? The results you get from following these workouts will help foster the motivation you need to form healthy habits and be the best version of yourself.
- Who Are Our Members? The majority of LF members describe themselves as either just getting back into fitness, those who have consistently worked out for some time or those who have worked out consistently but consider themselves a novice in knowing movements and routines.
- Ages: 35-64, both men and women
- Main Member Goals: Build muscle, Lose Weight or both
- Why Did They Join? They wanted structured, well thought out and progressive programs that are thoughtfully designed.
- Our team teaches trainers at 5 major gym chains & has worked with thousands of clients like you! We use that same expertise & experience to create simple to follow workout plans that will get you the results you want.
- Program Delivery: When you purchase this, you will own it forever. Follow along with videos on your computer, mobile device, TV or print out PDF document to perform at your own pace.
- Equipment Needed: One Battle Rope or Battle Rope Substitute + One Kettlebell
- Duration: 30 Days, 40-60 Minutes Per Day (can be extended indefinitely and repeated)
- User Level: Advanced
- Goal: Build Strength
- Goes Well With: Nutrition Kickstart 30 Day Program (available individually or in Full Access Membership)
- Best Program to Do After This Plan: Double Gains
Also Included in:
How Does This Program Work?
This program is designed to help you build muscle with kettlebells and battle ropes. You will get leaner and much more mobile during these next few weeks. This is challenging not only on the body, but will open up a mental focus you’ve likely never experienced.
What Makes Living.Fit Different?
Why not just follow random workouts from social media or Youtube? The difference is expert programming. Following an expertly crafted program (this can still be fun) is how you get results, not random workouts.
We Build Science Backed Workouts That:
- Build muscle & burn fat.
- Burn 50 to 120 calories per 10 minutes, depending on your lean body mass, intensity, and conditioning
- Are consistent & structured
- Expertly made for you, take the guessing out of making your own each day
- Proven and thoughtfully designed for long term results
- Fresh workouts with variety
- Hit the 'easy' button. Simply follow along with video or print your PDF with instructions
- Plus, learn how to use equipment properly with hundreds of movement demos in our movement libraries
- Keep workouts challenging and exciting.
A Look Inside the Workouts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Refund Policy. If you try any of our workout plans and do not like them, you welcome to cancel within 7 days for a full refund
- How Do I Follow Your Programs? You can follow on desktop, mobile device or print out our PDFs to follow at your convenience
- Is This for Home Use? Because our programs can be accessed on any device, you can do these workouts at home, at the gym or anywhere
- Travel. Our app contains programs with bodyweight, bands or heavy equipment, this means no matter what you have available to you, we have a plan for you.
Why is Progressive Overload So Important?
The scientifically backed formula to all the plans we create. This is why you will get results. Progressive Overload is the gradual increase in stress that is put on your body during training. The two biggest factors are volume (repetitions) and intensity. We gradually increase this each week over the course of your plan to position you for progress. Otherwise you risk doing too much at one time or not enough at all.
We make adjustments to the workout each week to keep your body progressing and adapting instead of simply just using more weight each week. Each workout is part of a plan and has a specific goal and purpose.
- Watch interviews and listen to podcasts with fitness experts to build your knowledge & results
- Interact with some of the most highly qualified trainers in the world in Facebook Group
More About Kettlebells + Battle Rope Gains:
- Includes Movement Library with movement breakdown for each movement in workout
- Movements included, but not limited to Overhead Squats, Lateral Waves, Rope Slams, Kettlebell Press, Swings, Heavy Dips, Battle Rope Smiles
- Track your workouts
- Introductions and Frequently asked questions for optimal performance
Quotes from Participants in Living.Fit Workouts
"Wow, this is better than an in-person class. The program is fantastic. It walks you through each set/round of an entire exercise program (warm-up, cool-down, exercises, finisher). Everything is timed (including rests) and the rests show you previous and next exercises. As well, all of the exercise are in an on-line library linked with the day(s) you will be doing the exercises. So, you can review a days exercises, before or after a class." - Robert, United States
"Amazing catalogue of workout plans for life! Only been a week and a half since I started my first Living.Fit program, and I know that I made a great, lifelong investment for my health and fitness." - Kellen, Canada
About The Creator, Aaron Guyett, CSCS:
Aaron Guyett is a devoted husband, father, Living.Fit Education Director, Battle Ropes Master Coach, Marine Corps Staff Sergeant & Combat Instructor. He teaches people to move better, feel better, and look better. He specializes in helping people develop physical, mental, and spiritual strength that they never thought possible.
Love the combination of KB’s and Battlerope! Well presented and easy to follow!