Funk Roberts Kettlebell Set
Contains Kettlebell Super Shred - 4 Week Transformation Program and one kettlebell of each weight 12 Kilogram | 26 Pound, 16 Kilogram | 35 Pound, 20 Kilogram | 44 Pound Kettlebells
Kettlebell Super Shred - 4 Week Transformation Program Burn Fat, Build Muscle and Get Shredded in 28 Days
The Kettlebell Super Shred 4 Week Transformation Challenge is created by Master Metabolic Trainer and Kettlebell Specialist Funk Roberts and Advanced Certified Kettlebell Coach Angela Roberts. Combined they have helped thousands and thousands of men and women completely transform their bodies using metabolic kettlebell training.
Their metabolic HIIT training combines with single kettlebell workouts and combo movements is designed to specifically help you burn unwanted fat, build lean muscle, increase strength, boost explosive power and get shredded.
The follow along kettlebell workout videos allow you to click play and train right alongside Funk and Angela as they coach you, motivate you and sweat right beside you as you both go through each high intensity Russian style kettlebell workouts.
You have NEVER used workouts quite like these that are guaranteed to challenge you, every muscle in your body, and your cardio conditioning while you have fun with each metabolic kettlebell circuit.
- Fire up your fat burning hormones and keep them elevated for up to 48 hours AFTER your workout...
- Melt stubborn stomach fat...
- Builds lean, attractive muscle tone on your arms, abs, legs and everywhere else (without making you look "bulky")...
- "Switch in" your metabolism for literally days at a time...
- Boost your cardio so you have boundless stamina for your favorite hobbies, sports, or even just to keep up with your grandkids...
- Replace the jiggly "dad bod" or "mom bod" with lean, attractive physique...
- Erase joint pain and make your joints stronger and more flexible...
- And literally reverse visible signs of aging and aches and pains that make you feel old in less than a month...
The Kettlebell Super Shred Program includes:
- Kettlebell Super Shred Follow Along Workout Videos
- Kettlebell Super Shred Demo Workout Videos
- Kettlebell Super Shred Training Guide
- Kettlebell Super Shred Success Calendar which lays out your entire 28 day schedule
- Kettlebell Transformation Nutrition Plan for Men and Women (DONE FOR YOU)
- Follow Along Pre-Workout Warm Up and Post Workout ROM Routines
- Hip and Back Mobility Follow Along Video Routines during Recovery Days
- 10 Minute Abs and Core Finisher Routines (Follow Along Videos)
- FREE ACCESS: Kettlebell Spartan Academy Private Facebook Support Community
- LIVE Monthly Coaching with Angela and Funk
- Access on Protected Website and Funk Fitness Shred APP and Apple TV
What is a Powder Coated Kettlebell?
Powder Coat kettlebells are made from Cast Iron and then painted with Powder Coating to protect the iron and improve grip texture for grueling workouts. Powder Coating is one of the most durable types of paint available on top of kettlebells. This series is based in popular kilogram increments.
Kettlebell Kings Are Different.
- RECESSED LOGO, Our Cast Iron Powder Coated Kettlebells have recessed logos into the kettlebell. The Kettlebell Kings logo pictured above is recessed in the bell for increased comfort during lifting. Kettlebells with logos that are stamped or extruding (like most other brands) may cause discomfort during lifting when the logo makes contact with your hands, wrist and forearm. Additionally, if the logo is not in the bell itself it is inserted or glued in which will come out over time and create discomfort during lifts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, No one else offered lifetime warranties on their cast iron kettlebells. We guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime. Check the warranty of any other kettlebell.
- SMOOTH FINISH, when kettlebells come out of the mold they are still rough with edges and seams that tear up your hands if not polished off. Our bells are polished free of imperfections when they come out of the mold and then painted with powder coating to improve grip texture. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms
- FREE SHIPPING, for orders of $150 or more. Only $10 for orders below $150. (kettlebells normally ship for almost as much as they cost, not with us!)
About The Bells.
- SINGLE CAST, Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- COLORED BANDS on HANDLES, Color specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over, bands are coded for easy identification
- ENGRAVED, In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working with in either measurement
- HANDLE GRIP, Powder coating make a great gripping surface when your hands are sweating, also holds chalk better than all other kettlebell paint options like matte or e-coat
- POWDER COATING, is the most durable form of kettlebell paint available and lasts longer than traditional kettlebell paint
- LOGO, Kettlebell Kings logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
REVIEWS from Kettlebellkings.com & Google reviews about our Powder Coat Kettlebells:
- "The quality is higher than Rogue or Onnit and much more cost friendly. I can't say enough good things about this company or my experience.." - Tom
- "Loving my new powder coated bells from Kettlebell Kings. I own several Cap kettlebells, but the enamel coating has chipped in several areas. The powder coating on the Kettlebell Kings bells are holding up nicely. They have a smooth, but 'grippy', texture to them." - Jason
- "This is my first experience with Kettlebell Kings, and it won't be my last. I'm a kettlebell gym owner, and I know good bells and these bells are the real deal. Will be rounding out the set I started." - Joseph
- " I love the powder coat kettlebell, the handle is just the right size for my hands and the coating on it makes it nonslip when your hands get sweaty while doing swings. I will definitely be purchasing more." - Robin
- "Finally settled on this kettlebell brand and glad that I did! Handle is large enough to get both hands in comfortably for two-handed swings which was a concern as I read review after review about this being an issue for men with larger hands. Meets my expectations 100% and I will be buying the 24 KG when back in stock." - Nate
Designed to give you the strength and cardio workout you desire for a long time to come!
If you think you have found a comparable kettlebell at a more competitive price, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here and we will see if we can price match!