Original. Durable. Functional.
Cerakote finished in Austin, Texas
Display images show correct colors based on the color option you pick, but model will be the Fitness Edition Kettlebells with the color option you choose.
This is our new cerakote upgrade to our Fitness Edition model, choose the weights you need in our popular model, then select the finish you need and add to cart!
- Original - There are no other bells like this available today, you can choose from one of our designs or create your own!
- Durable - Cerakote is more durable than powder, e-coat and matte paint
- Functional - Do not sacrifice form and comfort for the look of the bell, you can choose from any of our popular models and add the cerakote finish
Our new Cerakote Kettlebells allow for virtually unlimited creativity in how your kettlebell looks and is personalized for you, but are also painted with the most durable paint available on the market today and are actually functional to use. We do not lose sight of the form and shape of our kettlebells that has helped us grow as a company and sponsor the biggest kettlebell competitions in the world as well as work with some of the top lifters in the world. Cerakote is more durable then Powder Coat, E-Coat and any Matte paint on kettlebells anywhere today.
How Does It Work?
- Choose the weights of kettlebells you need above
- Select your upgraded cerakote skin from unique colors, distressed looks or camo patterns!
- Lead time will vary depending on current Cerakote order load and can take a bit of time to custom paint each one, we paint these as they come in with other orders.
What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications. - from https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/faq/
Steel Standard Kettlebells
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, We craft these kettlebell so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime and we guarantee the cerakote paint not to flake
- PACKAGED WITH CARE, All kettlebells triple boxed with styrofoam inserts and wrapped with bands so your kettlebell arrives in pristine condition
- ORIGINAL, One of a kind style of kettlebell, no one else has steel competition style kettlebells based in five pound increments
- HANDLE, 33mm regulation handle for all weights, this is advantegeous as normally kettlebells over 35 pounds in any style have larger diameter handles which can be cumbersome for those not used to them. No paint stripping needed for use with or without chalk
- SIZE, Each kettlebell is the same size regardless of weight so your technique and comfort level does not change as you increase training weight, any weight fits your hands, wrist and forearm the same for uniform training for high repetition exercises as
- MODELED, After competition style kettlebells with uniform sizing but made for fitness enthusiasts used to five pound lifting increments
- COLOR CODED BANDS, International standards for easy identification of different weights, additional identification of weight in colored bands on handles and stamped into back of kettlebell in pounds.
- SMOOTH FINISH, Handles designed for maximum comfort on your hands, wrist and forearm during high repetition movements. No seams or burrs which causes ripping of hands if one does not take the time to file them down on a kettlebell after molding.
- DURABLE, Steel construction is the most durable type of kettlebell
- LOGO, Kettlebell Kings logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
A lot of customers ask us the difference between this series and our Kettlebell Sport Series, here are the differences:
|Steed Standard (pictured here)||Kettlebell Sport Series|
|Handle Diameter||33mm||35mm (larger)|
|Choice of Weight||'American' style 5 pound increments (20,25,30lbs, etc)||Based in Kilograms (8kg, 12kg)|
|Structure||8KG shell with fillers to achieve desired weight, closed bottom (traditional in U.S)||Solid steel cast to specific weight, open bottom|
Window (the area between the bell and the handle)
Slightly larger then Kettlebell Sport Series for general fitness use
Smaller than most kettlebells on the market, designed for easier insertion during Kettlebell Sport competitve lifting
|Handle Width:||185mm||7.28 inches|
|Handle Inner Width:||119mm||4.685 inches|
|Handle Height:||95mm||3.74 inches|
|Total Diameter:||210mm||8.268 inches|
|Total Height:||280mm||11.02 inches