Original. Durable. Functional.
Cerakote finished in Austin, Texas
Cerakote Cast Iron Kettlebell in American Style Pounds
Display images show correct colors based on the color option you pick, but model will be the tradional cast iron mold that our American style pounds bellls are made from and the first image above.
This is our new cerakote upgrade to our American style Powder Coat Kettlebells in LB model, choose the weights you need in our popular model, then select the finish you need and add to cart!
- Original - There are no other bells like this available today, you can choose from one of our designs or create your own!
- Durable - Cerakote is more durable than powder, e-coat and matte paint
- Functional - Do not sacrifice form and comfort for the look of the bell, you can choose from any of our popular models and add the cerakote finish
Our new Cerakote Kettlebells allow for virtually unlimited creativity in how your kettlebell looks and is personalized for you, but are also painted with the most durable paint available on the market today and are actually functional to use. We do not lose sight of the form and shape of our kettlebells that has helped us grow as a company and sponsor the biggest kettlebell competitions in the world as well as work with some of the top lifters in the world. Cerakote is more durable then Powder Coat, E-Coat and any Matte paint on kettlebells anywhere today.
What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications. - from https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/faq/
How Does It Work?
- Choose the weights of kettlebells you need above
- Select your upgraded cerakote skin from unique colors, distressed looks or camo patterns! The paint is guaranteed to never flake off!
- Lead time will vary depending on current Cerakote order load and can take a bit of time to custom paint each one, we paint these as they come in with other orders. Average finish time is 10-14 business days and then the kettlebells ship.
Cast Iron Kettlebell in Pounds
IMPORTANT FEATURES THAT MAKE THIS KETTLEBELL UNIQUE:
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SMOOTH FINISH, Pay close attention to the finish when comparing to images of others, specifically how rough the finish looks and if there is the appearance of a seam. Casting a kettlebell leaves a seam or sharp rise across the middle of the underside of the handle. This seam needs to be filed down before the kettlebell is finished. Some companies do not remove this sharp seam and this can carve up your hand. Kettlebell Kings Powder Coat Kettlebells have a smoother finish because our casting process creates a smoother surface and imperfections are moved before applying the powder coat. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms.
- DESIGNED, with longer surface area on top to grip during high repetition kettlebell swings, Other kettlebells are more round at the top and do not fit both hands for kettlebell swings
Features: If a kettlebell does not have the features below it will easily chip and crack and not stand up to normal wear and tear. Make sure any kettlebell you buy is cast as one piece and is Gravity Cast if you want it to last. For this reason our cast iron kettlebells are the best for the price on the web.
- SINGLE CAST, Made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- GRAVITY CAST, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
SMOOTH FINISH, No Welds, Weak Spots, Seams or Burrs which tear up your skin during workouts on poorly cast kettlebells
FLAT BASE, for easy storage and handling
Cast Iron Kettlebells are the epitome of what comes to mind for a classic Russian Kettlebell. These Kettlebells are used by the United States armed forces as well as professional teams in all major sports. Cast Iron Kettlebells are considered the best value on the market because they are gravity cast with no welds, weak spots, seams or burrs, but are priced less than most brands of kettebells available. The one piece casting makes these kettlebells extremely durable when you cannot quite complete the last rep and drop the kettlebell to the floor.
Here are some great workouts you can do with this kettlebell, you can see our 'movements' page for any questions about the exercises involved!