Original. Durable. Functional.
Cerakote finished in Austin, Texas
Cerakote Cast Iron Kettlebell in Kilograms
Display images show correct colors based on the color option you pick, but model will be the tradional cast iron mold that our Powder Coat Kettlebells are made from and the first image above.
This is our new cerakote upgrade to our Powder Coat Kettlebells model, choose the weights you need in our popular model, then select the finish you need and add to cart!
- Original - There are no other bells like this available today, you can choose from one of our designs or create your own!
- Durable - Cerakote is more durable than powder, e-coat and matte paint
- Functional - Do not sacrifice form and comfort for the look of the bell, you can choose from any of our popular models and add the cerakote finish
Our new Cerakote Kettlebells allow for virtually unlimited creativity in how your kettlebell looks and is personalized for you, but are also painted with the most durable paint available on the market today and are actually functional to use. We do not lose sight of the form and shape of our kettlebells that has helped us grow as a company and sponsor the biggest kettlebell competitions in the world as well as work with some of the top lifters in the world. Cerakote is more durable then Powder Coat, E-Coat and any Matte paint on kettlebells anywhere today.
What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications. - from https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/faq/
How Does It Work?
- Choose the weights of kettlebells you need above
- Select your upgraded cerakote skin from unique colors, distressed looks or camo patterns! The paint is guaranteed to never flake off
- Lead time will vary depending on current Cerakote order load and can take a bit of time to custom paint each one, we paint these as they come in with other orders. Average finish time is 10-14 business days and then the kettlebells ship.
This is the same model as our popular powder coat kettlebell
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, No one else offers lifetime warranties on their traditional style kettlebells! We craft these kettlebell so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime and the cerakote paint will never flake!
- ACCURACY, We guarantee the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 0.3 kilograms or we will replace the bell at NO cost
- SMOOTH FINISH, Casting a kettlebell leaves a seam or sharp rise across the middle of the underside of the handle. This seam needs to be filed down before the kettlebell is finished. If one does not remove this sharp seam, this can carve up your hand. Kettlebell Kings Powder Coat Kettlebells have a smoother finish because our casting process creates a smoother surface and imperfections are removed before applying the powder coat. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms which equals better workouts. Pay close attention to the finish when comparing to images of others, specifically how rough the finish looks and if there is the appearance of a seam.
- GRAVITY CAST & PRECISION MADE, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
- SINGLE CAST, Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- ENGRAVED, In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working with in either measurement
- LOGO, Kettlebell Kings logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
Designed to give you the strength and cardio workout you desire for a long time to come!
If you think you have found a comparable kettlebell at a more competitive price, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here and we will see if we can price match!
|4 KG - 6 KG||9 LB||30 mm|
|8 KG - 14 KG||13 LB||32 mm|
|16 KG - 18 KG||18 LB||33 mm|
|20 KG||26 LB||37.5 mm|
|24 - 28 KG||35 - 62 LB||38.5 mm|
|32 KG||70 LB||38 mm|
|36 KG - 48 KG||80 LB||39 mm|
|56 KG - 68 KG||88 - 96 LB||41 mm|