If you are new to kettlebell workouts, you are probably wondering what size of kettlebell is best for you. We get asked this questions a lot, and it's one of the main things that prevents people from getting started with this awesome workout method. There are a lot of choices, but we can give you some guidance to get you started.
- Get more than one kettlebell. You'll want different weights for different workouts, and some advanced moves require two kettlebells anyway. Be prepared and get two.
- If you are out-of-shape, use a lower weight. You don't want to discourage yourself by starting out too high.
- For traditional heavy lift kettlebell workouts, choose the weight you can strict press 8-10 times.
- Most men are comfortable starting with a 16kg kettlebell, and most women start with a 8kg kettlebell.
- Consider what your goals are, too--weight loss is easier to achieve with higher reps with a lighter kettlebell, while building muscle is more effective with a heavier kettlebell.
Once you have your kettlebells, check out our website for great kettlebell workouts. We'll get you started on your fitness journey. We know this is a fun and effective way to get in shape and look great. We offer free shipping so it's even easier for you to get started, so start shopping today!
Kettlebell Kings has the most highly & frequently reviewed kettlebells in the world. We have free shipping in the US & Canada (www.kettlebellkings.com), Europe (www.kettlebellkings.eu) and Australia (www.kettlebellkings.com.au). Check out our 4,000 reviews for quality and customer service here!