We have consistently been restocking kettlebells about every two weeks. The best way to ensure you are able to purchase the kettlebells you need is to sign up for notifications on the product pages as well as check the site frequently. Stock notifications go out in order of sign up, so if you do not receive one that means the items you are interested have not come available yet or your place in line has not come up yet. In the coming months we will be receiving even more restocks and will be making inventory available with greater frequency.
We are not currently stocking sets because the kettlebells sell to fast when we make them available. You can get the same discounts by adding the individual items you need to your cart from the product page. We recommend you do not sign up for notifications on sets.
Living.Fit is our training and certification website in kettlebells and more!
- Free Workouts. Get a handful of free kettlebell workouts here: https://www.living.fit/4-workouts
- Living.Fit Blog. This site is where we publish expert training tips and coaching techniques in more than just kettlebells. Check it out here: https://www.living.fit/blog/
- Certifications. Did you know we have expert created certifications in kettlebells and battle ropes by trainers with 30 years of combined experience? In addition, these are pre approved for CEUs with major providers. Learn more here: https://www.living.fit/kettlebell-certification-virtual
- Workout Plans. Our 30 day workout plans are expertly crafted by our Master Trainer, Marcus Martinez, who has over 15 years of working with all types of clients. View those here: https://www.kettlebellkings.com/workout-plans
Articles & Videos
- A strong back will take you far in life, check out this blog post about 10 row variations to build a stronger back with Marcus: https://www.living.
fit/blog/build-a-stronger-, if you like what you see, make sure to sign up for blog notifications! back-with-these-10-kettlebell- row-variations
- Bodyweight. While you might be waiting on a kettlebell, there is a lot you can do with your body weight. Check out this video on our YouTube channel for some bodyweight workout ideas from Kaitlan: https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=gSRx9pESNog, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel while there for notifications when we publish!
- Fat Loss 6 Tips: If you’re looking to shed the body-fat for good there’s a few things you’ve got to let go of: https://www.living.fit/blog/6-tips-for-smarter-fat-loss
- Intensity Junkie. True or false? The only way you can get a good workout is when you’re severely out of breath: https://www.living.fit/blog/the-intensity-junkie