16 KG | 35 Lb Cast Iron Kettlebells
ALL KETTLEBELLS ORDERED BEFORE 5PM CDT SHIP THE SAME DAY!
These kettlebells normally ship for $35+ in addition to price!
Features: If a kettlebell does not have the features below it will easily chip and crack and not stand up to normal wear and tear. Make sure any kettlebell you buy is cast as one piece and is Gravity Cast if you want it to last. For this reason our cast iron kettlebells are the best for the price on the web.
- Lifetime Warranty, We craft these kettlebells so well we guarantee their structural integrity for life
- Free, Fast & Safe Shipping, We ship all kettlebells for free, the same day we receive the order before 5 PM central. We triple box each kettlebell along with styrofoam inserts so it arrives in pristine condition
- SINGLE CAST, Made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- GRAVITY CAST, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
- SMOOTH FINISH, No Welds, Weak Spots, Seams or Burrs which tear up your skin during workouts on poorly cast kettlebells
- FLAT BASE, for easy storage and handling
Cast Iron Kettlebells are the epitome of what comes to mind for a classic Russian Kettlebell. These Kettlebells are used by the United States armed forces as well as professional teams in all major sports. Cast Iron Kettlebells are considered the best value on the market because they are gravity cast with no welds, weak spots, seams or burrs, but are priced less than most brands of kettebells available. The one piece casting makes these kettlebells extremely durable when you cannot quite complete the last rep and drop the kettlebell to the floor
Here are some great workouts you can do with this kettlebell, you can see our 'movements' page for any questions about the exercises involved!