Original. Durable. Functional. - Cerakote finished in Austin, Texas
Cerakote Adjustable Kettlebell
Display images show correct colors based on the color option you pick, but model will be the tradional cast iron mold that our American style pounds bellls are made from and the first image above.
This is our new cerakote upgrade to our American style Powder Coat Kettlebells in LB model, choose the weights you need in our popular model, then select the finish you need and add to cart!
- Original - There are no other bells like this available today, you can choose from one of our designs or create your own!
- Durable - Cerakote is more durable than powder, e-coat and matte paint
- Functional - Do not sacrifice form and comfort for the look of the bell, you can choose from any of our popular models and add the cerakote finish
Our new Cerakote Kettlebells allow for virtually unlimited creativity in how your kettlebell looks and is personalized for you, but are also painted with the most durable paint available on the market today and are actually functional to use. We do not lose sight of the form and shape of our kettlebells that has helped us grow as a company and sponsor the biggest kettlebell competitions in the world as well as work with some of the top lifters in the world. Cerakote is more durable then Powder Coat, E-Coat and any Matte paint on kettlebells anywhere today.
What is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications. - from https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/faq/
How Does It Work?
- Choose the weights of kettlebells you need above
- Select your upgraded cerakote skin from unique colors, distressed looks or camo patterns! The paint is guaranteed to never flake off!
- Lead time will vary depending on current Cerakote order load and can take a bit of time to custom paint each one, we paint these as they come in with other orders. Average finish time is 10-14 business days and then the kettlebells ship.
12-32KG Adjustable Competition Style Kettlebell
- 35mm handle
- exact same window and handle as our Kettlebell Sport Series
- adjusts to every weight between 12 and 32 kilograms in one kilogram increments except for 13kg
- read a discussion of this bell on Reddit here or a video review from a Kettlebell Sport Champion here
- shell is made of steel and weights are made of iron
This one kettlebell is like having an entire kettlebell set from 12 to 32 kilograms in one kilogram increments! Purchasing this many different kettlebells would normally cost nearly $1,000! You will never have to buy another kettlebell with this range! (Unless you want two!) This kettlebell solves the training problem for lifters who want to increase in 1 kilogram increments. This kettlebell can weigh 12,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31 or 32 kilograms depending how you need to train.
This steel competition style kettlebell has an 12 kilogram shell made of steel, inside it has seven cast iron plates weighing 2,2,2,3,3,4 and 4 kilograms. The plates are screwed in (as displayed in images) and secured with a bolt so there is no movement during kettlebell movements. You can add or remove as many plates as you need to adjust the weight for specific workouts. When all plates are inside the kettlebell it weighs 32 kilograms total. With this combination of plates you can adjust the kettlebell to weigh any weight between 8 and 32 in one kilogram increments. Do not worry about any kind of movement or rattle, the plates and the base are screwed in tightly and the kettlebell comes witih the tools.
This competition style kettlebell has seven plates you can use to adjust the weight, they are locked in around a center screw (displayed in images) and then secured with an allen wrench. The kettlebell comes with all necessary tools to adjust the weight as easily as possible. This kettlebell has a 35mm handle. All parts neeeded to switch weights come with the packaging.
Do Not Worry About Which Weight is Right for You!
If you are relatively new to kettlebells or weights this is the most perfect kettlebell for you. It answers all the questions you might have about which weight you need to start with or which weight to do different exercises with. You can easily perform high rep or low rep workouts of the same movement by simply adjusting the weighted plates inside the kettlebell.