45 LB Steel Standard Kettlebell
This kettlebell normally ships for $35-$45 in addition to price from other providers!
- FREE, SAME DAY SHIPPING, Kettlebells normally ship for almost as much as they cost, all kettlebell ordered before 5 PM CDT ship same day
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, We craft these kettlebell so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime
- PACKAGED WITH CARE, All kettlebells triple boxed with styrofoam inserts and wrapped with bands so your kettlebell arrives in pristine condition
WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THESE KETTLEBELLS?
- ORIGINAL, One of a kind style of kettlebell, no one else has steel competition style kettlebells based in five pound increments
- HANDLE, 33mm regulation handle for all weights, this is advantegeous as normally kettlebells over 35 pounds in any style have larger diameter handles which can be cumbersome for those not used to them. No paint stripping needed for use with or without chalk
- SIZE, Each kettlebell is the same size regardless of weight so your technique and comfort level does not change as you increase training weight, any weight fits your hands, wrist and forearm the same for uniform training for high repetition exercises as
- MODELED, After competition style kettlebells with uniform sizing but made for fitness enthusiasts used to five pound lifting increments
- COLOR CODED BANDS, International standards for easy identification of different weights, additional identification of weight in colored bands on handles and stamped into back of kettlebell in pounds.
- SMOOTH FINISH, Handles designed for maximum comfort on your hands, wrist and forearm during high repetition movements. No seams or burrs which causes ripping of hands if one does not take the time to file them down on a kettlebell after molding.
- DURABLE, Steel construction is the most durable type of kettlebell
- LOGO, Kettlebell Kings logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
- DIMENSIONS, on individual product pages!
A lot of customers ask us the difference between this series and our Kettlebell Sport Series, here are the differences:
|Steed Standard (pictured here)||Kettlebell Sport Series|
|Handle Diameter||33mm||35mm (larger)|
|Choice of Weight||'American' style 5 pound increments (20,25,30lbs, etc)||Based in Kilograms (8kg, 12kg)|
|Structure||8KG shell with fillers to achieve desired weight, closed bottom (traditional in U.S)||Solid steel cast to specific weight, open bottom|
Window (the area between the bell and the handle)
Slightly larger then Kettlebell Sport Series for general fitness use
Smaller than most kettlebells on the market, designed for easier insertion during Kettlebell Sport competitve lifting
Steel Competition Kettlebells are used in international competitions and are made from steel instead of the traditional cast iron. As a result, steel competition kettlebells are more durable than any cast iron kettlebell because of the metal. Our steel competition kettlebell models are dropped from a test height of 1.5 meters to test durability and ensure the handles will not break off the kettlebell with intense use.
|Handle Width:||185mm||7.28 inches|
|Handle Inner Width:||119mm||4.685 inches|
|Handle Height:||95mm||3.74 inches|
|Total Diameter:||210mm||8.268 inches|
|Total Height:||280mm||11.02 inches|
Vendors Other Products
Customers also viewed